All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers presented at a conference on non-linear model-based image analysis. They discuss sophisticated model-based schemes for a high-level description of images and image sequences. Topics covered include: 3D image models; image/video restoration; and database retrieval.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDruti Shah,Neal Richard Harvey,Stephen Marshall,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.