Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £68.77
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.95Trending at £17.02
- £4.44Trending at £5.23
- £19.99Trending at £26.73
- £11.99Trending at £15.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.87
About this product
- DescriptionSally Sanders is good at everything she does, or so it seems. Secretly she is afraid that if she can't do something well, or be the best, she will feel like a failure. She is scared that she is not good enough. Gradually, through the help of her teachers and mother, Sally learns to have fun and not worry so much about being the best.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being a school psychologist, Ellen Flanagan Burns is a licensed massage therapist. She is a strong supporter of cognitive-based interventions and believes that bibliotherapy with children is extremely powerful. She has a particular interest in helping children with anxiety-related issues because she has worked with many children suffering from them and has dealt with perfectionism personally and professionally. She lives in Newark, Delaware with her family. Erica Pelton Villnave's involvement in children's literature began at The Maryland Institute College of Art where she studied illustration.
- Author(s)Ellen Flanagan Burns
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica Pelton Villnave
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.