All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting a generalized approach to nonlinear systems with hysteresis driven by noisy inputs, this book proposes a unitary framework for analyzing stochastic aspects of hysteresis, deploying a variety of models to portray the input noise-from white to pink.
- Author BiographyDr. Mihai Dimian is Associate Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Howard University, Washington DC, and Professor in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Stefan cel Mare University, Suceava, Romania Dr. Petru Andrei is Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Florida State University and Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University in Tallahassee FL
- Author(s)Andrei Petru,Dimian Mihai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number218
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.