CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Abdelrahman Desoky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJack O. Haller
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Steganography: Definition, Current State, and Concerns Noiseless Steganography (Nostega) Paradigm Summary of the Contributions Book Outline Conclusion Related Work Text Steganography Non-Textual Steganography Graphstega: Graph Steganography Methodology Graphstega Methodology Other Steganographic Cover Types Communications Protocol Conclusion Chestega: Chess Steganography Methodology Chestega Methodology Chestega Implementation Conclusion Edustega: Education-Centric Steganography Methodology Edustega Methodology Edustega Implementation Conclusion Sumstega: Summarization-Based Steganography Methodology Automatic Summarization Overview Sumstega Carriers Sumstega Methodology Conclusion Matlist: Mature Linguistic Steganography Methodology Introduction Matlist Methodology Matlist Implementation Conclusion NORMALS: Normal Linguistic Steganography Methodology NORMALS Methodology NORMALS Implementation Performance Conclusion Headstega: Steganography Methodology Headstega Methodology Headstega Implementation Conclusion Jokestega: Automatic Joke Generation Based Steganography Methodology Automatic Joke Generation Jokestega Methodology Jokestega Implementation Conclusion Listega: Steganography Methodology Listega Methodology Listega Implementation Conclusion Notestega: Steganography Methodology Automatic Note Taking Notestega Methodology Notestega Implementation Conclusion Steganalysis Validation Traffic Attack Contrast and Comparison Attacks Linguistics Attacks Statistical Signature Conclusion Conclusion and Future Work Contributions Bitrate Final Conclusion and Future Work Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyDr. Abdelrahman Desoky is a scientist and an ambitious Computer Engineering Doctorate with over twenty years of experience in the computer field. He is an experienced educator at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Furthermore, he has industrial expertise in developing full life cycle systems such as software, hardware, security, and telecommunications/networks. Dr. Desoky received a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) from The University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) from the George Washington University; both degrees are in Computer Engineering. His Doctoral Dissertation is entitled Nostega: A Novel Noiseless Steganography Paradigm. The paradigm explores the topic of noiseless steganography, which refers to the science and art of covert communications. Nostega provides a way to secure information in static stage and during data transmission to a legitimate recipient. His M.Sc. degree concentrated on Computer Architecture and Networks. His research is entitled Security Architecture for Computers and Networks . Currently, he is The Academia Planet, CEO.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.