All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative study of pastoral nomadism is now updated, with a revised bibliography, and designed to present the whole phenomenon in historical, ecological, spatial and structural perspective. It covers numerous peoples of Central Asia, Siberia, North and East Africa and the Middle East.
- Author BiographyAnatoly M. Khazanov is professor of anthropology at the University of Wisconsin Madison. He was formerly a senior scholar at the Institute of Ethnography, Academy of Sciences of the U. S. S. R., in Moscow and professor of social anthropology at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. The author of nine books and more than 100 articles, he is a Fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)A.M. Khazanov
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note13 illustrations, bibliography
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byJulia Crookenden
- Foreword byErnest Gellner
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.