All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive assessment of the nature and evolving character of authoritarian regimes, their changing character and the main theoretical explanations of their incidence, character and performance. The third edition covers the rise of new forms of disguised dictatorship and semi-competitive democracy in the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyPaul Brooker was formerly Senior Lecturer in Politics at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Paul Brooker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 2 figures
- Weight584 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.