All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the development of non-governmental and non-profit organizations in China since the late 1970s. This book recounts how, after the 1978 reforms, new organizations outside of the state system increased in number, size and influence. These organizations carry out many social, economic and cultural tasks neglected by the government.
- Author BiographyOberlin College, USA.
- Author(s)Qiusha Ma
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary China Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.