All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionNon-governmental organizations (NGOs) from Amnesty International and Oxfam to Greenpeace and Save the Children are key players in global politics. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the significant role of NGOs in world politics.
- Author BiographyPeter Willetts is Emeritus Professor of Global Politics at City University, London. His previous publications on NGOs include Pressure Groups in the Global System (London: Pinter, 1982) and the edited volume 'The Conscience of the World:' The Influence of Non-Governmental Organisations in the UN System (Washington DC: Brookings Institution, 1996).
- Author(s)Peter Willetts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.