All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionShows how international lawyers make non-law (extra-legal, illegal and other non-legal phenomena) and why this matters in global politics today.
- Author BiographyFleur Johns is an Associate Professor at the Sydney Law School, University of Sydney, and Co-Director of the Sydney Centre for International Law.
- Author(s)Fleur Johns
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.