All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £14.20Trending at £14.35
- £20.98Trending at £22.69
- £11.34Trending at £13.24
- £15.44Trending at £17.13
- £15.68Trending at £16.62
- £12.31Trending at £16.53
- £13.61Trending at £14.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of essays examines challenges presented by non-state actors, quasi-legal norms, and gaps within normative and institutional frameworks.
- Author BiographyCecilia M. Bailliet is a professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, where she is also Deputy Director of the Department of Public and International Law and Director of the Masters Programme in Public International Law. Her fields of research include international public law, human rights, refugee law and counter-terrorism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCecilia M. Bailliet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.