All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a unique analysis of the attempts of two European states to successfully avoid absorption into the Soviet bloc. This book explores the relations of Yugoslavia and Finland both with the Soviet Union, and with each other, as they strove to preserve and create their independence.
- Author BiographyRinna Kullaa is Postdoctoral Fellow at the European Studies Institute and the Harriman Institute for Russian, Eurasian and Eastern European at Columbia University. She holds a PhD in European History from the University of Maryland and an MPhil in Russian and Eastern European Studies from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Rinna Kullaa
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleInternational Library of Twentieth Century History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Content Note4 bw integrated illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight417 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.