All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the imaging techniques for the diagnosis and management of IHD. The role of cardiac imaging for the detection of viability and hibernation is also discussed. A series of illustrated cases is included on the CD-ROM to illustrate the applications and rationale behind the use of cardiac imaging for the evaluation of patients with IHD.
- Author BiographyDr C. D. Anagnostopoulos is working at the Royal Brompton Hospital, he is an ex-president of the British Nuclear Cardiology Society and Guest Editor to the HEART journal. Dr Nihoyannopoulos is Secretary of the European Working Group on Echocardiography and Deputy Editor of the Eur J Echocardiography. He is currently the head of the Echocardiography laboratories at Hammersmith Hospital. Professor Jeroen Bax (Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands). Professor Ernst Van der Wall (Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands) is an extremely influential name in cardiac imaging. He has written or edited numerous cardiac imaging books and is one of the most respected names in the field.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight807 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byConstantinos Anagnostopoulos,E. E. van der Wall,Jeroen J. Bax,Petros Nihoyannopoulos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.