All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Concepts and Methods in Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Hayes,Michael M. Carroll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsOn Structural Changes in Twophase Materials; D.R. Axelrod. Introduction to Nonlinear Elasticity; M.F. Beatty. Propagating and Static Exponential Solutions in a Deformed Mooney-Rivlin Material; Ph. Boulanger, M. Hayes. Circularly Polarized Waves of Finite Amplitude in Elastic Dielectrics; M.M. Carroll, M.F. McCarthy. Static Theory and Point Defects in Nematic Liquid Crystals; J.L. Eriksen. Function Spaces and Fading Memory; G. Fichera. On Thermomechanical Formulation of Theories of Continuous Media; A.E. Green, P.M. Naghdi. Steady Flow of Slightly Viscoelastic Fluids; W.E. Langlois. Some Anomalies in the Structure of Elastic-Plastic Theory at Finite Strain; E.H. Lee. Nonlinear Thermoelastic Constituitive Equations for Transversely Isotropic and Orthotropic Materials; J.M. O'Neill, A.J.M. Spencer. Energy Minimization for Membranes; A.C. Pipkin. On 'Boundary Layer'like Structures in Finite Thermoelasticity; K.R. Rajagopal. On the Thickness Limitation for Euler Buckling; K.N. Sawyers. On Irreducible Constitutive Expressions; G.F. Smith, G. Bao. Determination of the Strain Energy Density Function for Compressible Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic Solids by Torsion-Normal Force Experiments; A.S. Wineman, G.B. McKenna. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.