All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBarbara Lee Keyfitz,Michael Shearer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsMultiple viscous profile Riemann solutions in mixed elliptic-hyperbolic models for flow in porous media.- On the loss of regularity of shearing flows of viscoelastic fluids.- Composite type, change of type, and degeneracy in first order systems with applications to viscoelastic flows.- Numerical simulation of inertial viscoelastic flow with change of type.- Some qualitative properties of 2 x 2 systems of conservation laws of mixed type.- On the strict hyperbolicity of the Buckley-Leverett equations for three-phase flow.- Admissibility criteria and admissible weak solutions of Riemann problems for conservation laws of mixed type: a summary.- Shocks near the sonic line: a comparison between steady and unsteady models for change of type.- A strictly hyperbolic system of conservation laws admitting singular shocks.- An existence and uniqueness result for two nonstrictly hyperbolic systems.- Overcompressive shock waves.- Quadratic dynamical systems describing shear flow of non-Newtonian fluids.- Dynamic phase transitions: a connection matrix approach.- A well-posed boundary value problem for supercritical flow of viscoelastic fluids of Maxwell type.- Loss of hyperbolicity in yield vertex plasticity models under nonproportional loading.- Undercompressive shocks in systems of conservation laws.- Measure valued solutions to a backward-forward heat equation: a conference report.- One-dimensional thermomechanical phase transitions with non-convex potentials of Ginzburg-Landau type.- Admissibility of solutions to the Riemann problem for systems of mixed type-transonic small disturbance theory-.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.