Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a self-contained, applications-oriented introduction to the field. In an effort to make this book as accessible as possible to its intended audience, the author treats the subject of nonlinear optics in purely classical terms. He also includes numerous real-world examples.
- Author BiographyE. G. SAUTER, PhD, is a member of the research staff in quantum electronics at the Institute for High Frequency Technique and Quantum Electronics of the University of Karlsruhe, Germany. He has been a visiting professor at the University of Wisconsin and the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Dr. Sauter received a doctorate in nonlinear oscillations from the University of Tubingen and an advanced degree in quantum electronics from the University of Karlsruhe.
- Author(s)E.G. Sauter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/1996
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width167 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.