All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- Author(s)Jingsong Wei
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number191
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
- Table Of ContentsGeneral methods for obtaining nanoscale light spot.- Third-order nonlinear effects.- Characterization methods for nonlinear absorption and refraction coefficients.- Optical nonlinear absorption and refraction of semiconductor thin films.- Nanoscale spot formation through nonlinear refraction effect.- Optical super-resolution effect through nonlinear saturation absorption.- Resolving improvement by combination of pupil filters and nonlinear thin films.- Applications of nonlinear super-resolution thin films in nano-optical data storage.- Applications of nonlinear super-resolution effect in nanolithography and high resolving light imaging.- Remarkings.
- Author BiographyJingsong Wei received his PhD from Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has about 20 years' research experience in nonlinear nano-optics and nano photonics, phase change thin films, high-density data storage, nanolithography and high-resolving optical imaging. He has published more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed journals and international conference proceedings. He is a full-time professor of Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM) of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and a professor at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.