All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for students, this text integrates research, theory, and the practitioner literature to provide much more than other prescriptive, practitioner-oriented alternatives in nonprofit management.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Worth is a professor of Nonprofit Management in the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration at The George Washington University in Washington, DC. He was vice president for development and alumni affairs at George Washington for eighteen years, where he planned and directed two comprehensive campaigns. He previously served as director of development at the University of Maryland College Park. Earlier in his career, he was assistant to the president at Wilkes University and director of development at DeSales University. As principal of a consulting firm, he has advised dozens of nonprofit organizations and educational institutions on strategic planning, governance, and fundraising programs. Dr. Worth has served as a member of the Commission on Philanthropy of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) and an editor of the CASE International Journal of Educational Advancement. He has written academic and practitioner-oriented books related to fundraising, governing boards, and nonprofit management. Works include Leading the Campaign (2010), Foundations for the Future (2012), and the textbook Nonprofit Management: Principles and Practice (3rd edition, 2014). He holds a B.A. in economics from Wilkes College, an M.A. in economics from The American University, and a Ph.D. in higher education from the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Michael J. Worth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.