CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionNorm-Struggles explores and challenges normativity in general and heteronormativity in particular. A common trait in all chapters is the focus on contradictions, changes, disruptions and uncertainties that follow with different norms and structuring forces.
- Author BiographyLena Martinsson is Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer in Gender Studies at University of Gothenburg, Sweden. She works primarily in the fields of gender and queer studies as well as she explores constructions of class in working life and in schools and public texts. She is the author of Jakten pa Konsensus. Intersektionalitet och marknadsekonomisk vardag (The Quest for Consensus: Intersectionality and Everyday Life in the Market Economy). Among her publications are also book chapters in Problematizing Identity, Norms at Work, and Skola i normer (School(ing) in Norms). Eva Reimers is Associate Professor at University of Linkoping, Sweden. The common trait for her broad research is a focus on how people construct and communicate norms concerning gender, sexuality, age, ethnicity, and nationality. She has explored this in research areas such as Ritual Studies, Death Studies, and Educational Studies. Among her publications are articles in the journals Mortality and Feminist Media Studies, and book chapters in Problematizing Identity, Norms at Work, and Skola i normer (School(ing) in Norms).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight476 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEva Reimers,Lena Martinsson
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.