All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionNormalizing Japan explains how politics and identity have interacted in postwar Japan to shape Japans distinctive security practices, offering a useful framework for understanding the important change taking place in Japanese security policy today.
- Author BiographyAndrew Oros is an Associate Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Washington College. He is the Editor, with Yuki Tatsumi, of Japan's New Defense Establishment: Institutions, Capabilities, and Implications (Stimson Center, 2007).
- Author(s)Andrew L. Oros
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Asian Security
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.