All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to using Noro yarns to best effect. It features 40 projects, including hat-and-scarf sets and intricate pullovers. It is packed with colour photographs and insights into the world of Noro.
- Author BiographyCornelia Tuttle Hamilton is an expert on knitting with Noro yarns and has published many books of patterns featuring Noro and other yarns.
- Author(s)Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations including photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.