All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you got the mathematical stamina to complete the most adventurous calculations that North America can throw at you? This book shows how how long it would take to paddle around the perimeter of Lake Superior at a given speed, to how long it would take you to reach the top of El Castillo in Mexico at a given speed.
- Author BiographyJoanne Randolph is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Joanne Randolph include Whose Toes Are Those? (Animal Clues), Emergency Helicopters (To the Rescue!), All About an Hour (It's About Time!).
- Author(s)Joanne Randolph
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMathalon Maps
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.70Trending at £7.69
- £4.59Trending at £5.27
- £4.85Trending at £6.41
- £18.78Trending at £27.14
- £6.43Trending at £6.70
- £7.54Trending at £7.74
- £7.73Trending at £8.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.