All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished group of international scholars debates the state of change or continuity in North Korea's post-Kim II Sung regime shedding light on one of the world's most closed societies, its potential to adapt to post-cold war realities, and the prospects for a peaceful and stable Korean peninsula.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Henriksen is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. His current research focuses on American foreign policy, international political affairs, and insurgencies. He specializes in the study of US diplomatic and military courses of action toward terrorist havens in the non-Western world and toward the so-called rogue states, including North Korea and Iran. His forthcoming book, America and the Rogue States, (Palgrave Macmillan) is coming out in 2012. Its predecessor, American Power after the Berlin Wall, narrated US military and diplomatic interventions around the globe after the Cold War. His most recent monograph is WHAM: Winning Hearts and Minds in Afghanistan and Elsewhere. Jongryn Mo is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is also a professor of international political economy at the Graduate School of International Studies, Yonsei University. Before taking that position at Yonsei, he was an assistant professor of government at the University of Texas at Austin. Mo holds a BA in economics from Cornell University, an MS in social sciences from the California Institute of Technology, and a PhD in business from Stanford University.
- Author(s)Jongryn Mo,Thomas H. Henriksen
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.