North Korean Human Rights: The Road Ahead by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.94Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionTo commemorate the one-year anniversary of the report by United Nations Commission of Inquiry on human rights in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, CSIS held an unprecedented gathering of policymakers, opinion leaders, and stakeholders on the topic of North Korean human rights. This report summarizes those proceedings.
- Author BiographyVictor Cha is a senior adviser and holds the Korea Chair at CSIS. Marie DuMond is a research associate with the Korea Chair at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMarie DuMond,Victor Cha
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.