Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to those 20th Century professional divers who lost their lives whilst playing their part in effecting the extraction of oil and gas from the North Sea, 1971-1999
- Author BiographyJim Limbrick was born and educated in Deal, Kent, following which he joined the Royal Navy where, by the age of 19, he was a qualified Navy diver. He later worked in the North Sea as a commercial diver in its early days before moving to the Middle East where he spent many years as diver, supervisor, and manager on oil-field hardware installations, some of them the world's largest of the time. On retiring from diving he subsequently went full circle and returned to Deal where he worked full time in Local Government as Piermaster and Foreshore Superintendent, before moving to Norfolk in 1988.
- Author(s)Jim Limbrick
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.