All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 21 routes in the North York Moors National Park, between 14km and 77km in length, suitable for various levels of mountain bikers. This books also features information about the purpose-built mountain biking trail centres at Dalby Forest and Guisborough. It describes various routes with easy-to-follow directions and details of distance.
- Author BiographyGrowing up in Teesside Tony Harker started walking on the moors at a young age in the 1970s. Tony took to mountain biking in the 1990s and is still going strong. In 1999, Tony created the moors-dedicated mountain biking website Muddybums www.muddybums.org.uk in response to the limited information on routes available to ride on the moors. Tony's passion for mountain biking on the moors shines through in this guide.
- Author(s)Tony Harker
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Coefield
Most relevant reviews
- murphymoo-200712 Jul, 2017by
Excellent compact book
This little book is packed with loads of ideas for MTB routes,well worth having and routes are very adaptable for all bikers .
Verified purchase: Yes
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £5.62Trending at £5.88
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.30Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.