All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
About this product
- DescriptionA broad yet distinctive analysis of the growing political, economic, and social gap existing between the world's northern and southern hemispheres.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Thompson is Rogers Professor of Political Science at Indiana University, Bloomington. His recent books include Globalization and Global History (with Barry Gills, 2006); Strategic Rivalry : Space, Position, and Conflict Escalation in World Poltiics (with Michael Colaresi and Karen Rasler, 2007); and Globalization as Evolutionary Process (with George Modelski and Tessaleno Devezas, 2007) He was the President of the International Studies Association in 2005-2006. Rafael Reuveny is Professor in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University, Bloomington. He is the author of numerous academic articles, coauthor of Growth, Trade and Systemic Leadership, ( 2004 ) with William R. Thompson; coeditor of Trade and Environment , ( 2005 ) with John W. Maxwell; and coeditor of Coping with Contemporary Terrorism, forthcoming in 2008. He was the Program Chair of the yearly meeting of the International Studies Association, 2006.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width182 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byRafael Reuveny,William R. Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.