All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis examination of developments in North-East Asian regionalism looks at security, international relations, international political economy and politics, together with historical, social and cultural factors.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Dent is Lecturer in the East Asian economy at the University of Hull, UK. His main research interests focus on the international economy of East Asia. David W. F. Huang is Associate Research Fellow, Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan. He is currently the secretary general of the Taiwanese Political Science Association.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristopher M. Dent,David W. F. Huang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.