All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cluster of ancient kingdoms is home Gothic cathedrals, stunning mountain ranges, charming seaside towns and the buzzing cultural capital of Bilbao. From sampling fresh seafood and delicious cider to walking the medieval pilgrim route to Santiago - Footprint's 6th edition of the Northern Spain Handbook will help you make the most of your trip.
- Author BiographyAndy Symington hails from Australia and, after much time spent prowling and working in various corners of the world, he settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years. He is enamoured of the art, architecture, wildernesses, and tapas of Andalucia, which never ceases to offer up hitherto unknown corners to explore. Andy has extensive experience as a travel writer and is the author of several Footprint guidebooks.
- Author(s)Andy Symington
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.