All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the most recently discovered archaeological and textual evidence, Christopher Loveluck explores the transformation of Northwest Europe, from AD 600 to 1150.
- Author BiographyChristopher Loveluck is Associate Professor and Reader in Medieval Archaeology at the University of Nottingham. He has directed and co-directed archaeological survey and excavation projects in Britain, Denmark, Belgium and France, and has published four other books as principal author or editor, and numerous articles.
- Author(s)Christopher Loveluck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.