All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the reader sets of photographs taken by artists, mainly Maltese but also some foreigners, who recorded the appearance of the landscapes and seascapes of the Maltese Islands and, to a smaller extent, that of the people who inhabited them in the late 19th century and in the first half of the last century.
- Author(s)Giovanni Bonello
- PublisherMidsea Books Ltd,Malta
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationSta Venera
- Country of PublicationMalta
- ImprintMidsea Books Ltd,Malta
- Content Notecol illus throughout
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.