All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdapt your management methods to harness Millennial potential Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage the Millennials provides employers with a workable game plan for turning Millennials into the stellar workforce they have the potential to be.
- Author BiographyBRUCE TULGAN is internationally recognized as the leading expert on young people in the workplace. He is an advisor to business leaders and the author of numerous books, including the classic Managing Generation X and the bestseller It's Okay to Be the Boss. Since founding the management training firm RainmakerThinking, Inc., he has been a sought-after keynote speaker and seminar leader. Tulgan's work has been the subject of thousands of news stories, and he has written for dozens of publications, including the New York Times, USA Today, Human Resources Magazine, and the Harvard Business Review. He also holds a sixth degree black belt in karate and is married to Debby Applegate, winner of the 2007 Pulitzer Prize for Biography.
- Author(s)Bruce Tulgan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight392 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.