All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComposed by a distinguished medical oncologist whose literary work has been performed in venues throughout the country, these poems document one woman's encounter with cancer, a journey through illness whose end, while inevitable, is also unknown. Alternating with the words of her doctor, the poems form a remarkable monologue.
- Author BiographyMarc J. Straus is an oncologist and the author of nearly 100 scientific papers on cancer research. His poetry has been published in One Word (1994) and Symmetry (2000) both by TriQuarterly Books/Northwestern, and in many journals, Including Ploughshares, Kenyon Review, Tikkun, and TriQuarterly.
- Author(s)Marc J. Straus
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriquarterly Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.57Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.