All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an assessment of the state of American liberalism which begins with the political turbulence of 1968 and culminates with the 2006 takeover of Congress by the Democratic Party. This book demonstrates how the progressive and liberal wing of the Democratic Party helped end a war, and won the civil rights battle.
- Author BiographyTom Waldman is the author of We All Want to Change the World: Rock and Politics from Elvis to Eminem; The Best Guide to American Politics; and Land of a Thousand Dances: Chicano Rock'n'Roll from Southern California. Tom Waldman spent seven years as press secretary to Congressman Howard Berman from Southern California, and another five as Public Information Manager in the Los Angeles branch of the Federal Reserve.
- Author(s)Tom Waldman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.