All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 1920s the Ku Klux Klan experienced a remarkable resurgence, drawing millions of American men and women into its ranks. In Not a Catholic Nation, Mark Paul Richard examines the KKK's largely ignored growth in the six states of New England and details the reactions of the region's Catholic population, the Klan's primary targets.
- Author BiographyMark Paul Richard is professor of history and Canadian studies, State University of New York at Plattsburgh, USA. He is author of Loyal but French: The Negotiation of Identity by French-Canadian Descendants in the United States.
- Author(s)Mark Paul Richard
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.