All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the information needed to understand the dynamics of addiction in older adults. It covers how to distinguish between the signs of aging and the signs of addiction; identify the indications of drug misuse and its progression to addiction; and understand the unique treatment needs of older adults.
- Author BiographyHarry Haroutunian, MD, an internationally known speaker and authority on addiction-oriented topics-including drug misuse among older adults-is widely read online and has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show and Dr. Drew On Call and in the New York Times and Cosmopolitan. Board certified in both addiction and family medicine, he serves as physician director of professional and residential programs at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California, USA.
- Author(s)Harry Haroutunian
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySusan Ford Bales
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.