All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for street-savvy Bostonians, business travelers, and tourists alike. It divides the city into twenty-eight neighborhoods, mapped out and marked with user-friendly icons identifying services and entertainment venues. It covers restaurants, banks, community gardens, hiking, public transportation, and landmarks.
- Author BiographyNot For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighborhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
- Author(s)Not For Tourists,Not for Tourists
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleNot for Tourists
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width10 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine104 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.