Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on the connection between poverty and the health of young people in the UK. It examines health intervention and promotion strategies for young people, reviews the success of existing resources and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Author(s)Anne Dennehy,Lee Smith,Paul Harker
- Date of Publication23/02/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild Poverty Action Group
- Content Note6ill.
- Weight222 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.