CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an extensive translation of the notes and fragments that survived Kant's death in 1804.
- Author BiographyPaul Guyer is Professor of Philosophy and Florence R. C. Murray Professor in the Humanities at the University of Pennsylvania. Curtis Bowman has taught at the University of Pennsylvania, Bryn Mawr, and Haverford College. Frederick Rauscher is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Immanuel Kant
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of Immanuel Kant
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Translated byCurtis Bowman,Frederick Rauscher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.