CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionContaining personal anecdote, history and the atmosphere of Rome over the last half century, this memoir combines Joan Marble's fascination for plants with witty social observation and serious gardening tips.
- Author BiographyJoan Marble is a journalist and writer whose passion for politics has yielded in recent years to her even greater passion for nature and a beady eye for human observation. Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Joan Marble began as a political correspondent for the United Press International. Her strident voice and opinions are everywhere evident in her special talent for memoir and travel writing. She and her husband divide their time between Rome, Canale and London.
- Author(s)Joan Marble
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/10/2006
- Content Noteb&w line drawings
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.