CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe axiomatic theory of sets is a vibrant part of pure mathematics, and is also viewed as a foundation of mathematics. This book addresses both pure math and the fundamentals. The new edition is reworked and expanded for improved presentation.
- Author(s)Yiannis N. Moschovakis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.