Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.20+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.14Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by books4alluk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to provide readers with a simple explanation of the fundamental principles of the sciences of pharmacology, therapeutics and toxicology. It sketches the history of drug treatment from traditional therapy with mainly herbal preparations to today's explosion of synthetic drugs.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Roberts was the Professor of Pharmacology and Chairman of the Department, University of Hong Kong when he retired in 1980.
- Author(s)Michael B. Roberts
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight408 g
- Height230 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.