All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to murder, mayhem, the mob, and corruption in the Garden State. This wok tells accounts of Alexander Hamilton falling mortally wounded on the dueling grounds of Weehawken; Dutch Schultz getting pumped full of lead in the men's room of the Palace Chop House in Newark; and a gang of Islamic terrorists in Jersey City.
- Author BiographyJon Blackwell is a journalist who has often written about New Jersey. He was an editor at the Asbury Park Press and a reporter at the Trentonian and is now a copy editor at the New York Post.
- Author(s)Jon Blackwell
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationPiscataway
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRivergate Books
- Content Note109 b&w illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.