About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents papers and results from the 3rd Automated Negotiating Agents Competition (ANAC 2012), in which automated agents having different negotiation strategies, implemented by developers from around the world, are evaluated in a competitive tournament.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number535
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIvan Marsa-Maestre,Katsuhide Fujita,Miguel A. Lopez-Carmona,Minjie Zhang,Quan Bai,Takayuki Ito
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.