All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help engineers and scientists solve real-world multiphase flow problems.
- Author BiographyDr William T. Sha is formerly a senior scientist at Argonne National Laboratory and the former Director of the Analytic Thermal Hydraulic Research Program and the Multiphase Flow Research Institute. He has published over 290 papers, primarily in the field of thermal hydraulics. He is the recipient of many awards, including the 2005 Technical Achievement Award from the Thermal Hydraulic Division (THD) of the American Nuclear Society (ANS), the 2006 Glenn T. Seaborg Medal, the 2007 Samuel Untermyer II Medal and the 2008 Reactor Technology Award, all from the ANS.
- Author(s)William T. Sha
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.