All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1 New York Times bestselling celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito expands his Now Eat This! series with a companion book in a clever 'flip' format on the best secrets to reduce calories in any recipe.
- Author BiographyRocco DiSpirito entered the Culinary Institute of America at the age of sixteen, and at eighteen began working with legendary chefs worldwide. The James Beard award-winning chef opened the 3-star Union Pacific in New York City, where he established his culinary credentials.
- Author(s)Rocco DiSpirito
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.