All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book traces current Indian activism in Bolivia, arguing that a new social formation is emerging to challenge racism and the harsh effects of the dominant neoliberal economic model.
- Author BiographyNancy Grey Postero is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, San Diego. She is coeditor of The Struggle for Indian Rights in Latin America (2004).
- Author(s)Nancy Postero
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note6 illustrations, 1 map
- Weight445 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.