CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £18.50Trending at £20.44
- £14.99Trending at £22.55
- £14.99Trending at £16.14
- £5.45Trending at £7.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.84
- £21.49Trending at £27.49
- £18.99Trending at £20.44
About this product
- DescriptionTwo years ago Bernie Nolan was given the all-clear after a courageous battle with breast cancer. Over the moon, Bernie set about rebuilding her life and making plans for the future. Then in the summer of 2012, she was in her bedroom getting dressed when she found a lump just above her breast. Terrified, she immediately made the hospital appointment which was to deliver the devastating news that the cancer had returned. It had spread to her brain, lungs, liver and bones and the doctors said it was incurable. Bernie's first thought was of her daughter. Erin had just turned thirteen and was approaching a time when young girls need their mums more than ever. Bernie was determined t to let the cancer stop her from being 'Mum'. She vowed to carry on, living her life to the full and treasuring every day. Bernie doesn't kw how long she has left, but her main priority will always be her precious daughter and her devoted husband Steve. She wants to be the best wife and mum she can in the time she has left, and create the best possible life for Erin for after she's gone. This is the story of her journey - both the wonderful highs and the painful lows - the days when she felt she could t go on, and the moments when friends and family brought her through fighting. Moving and inspirational, searingly honest and wonderfully warm-hearted, this is a powerful story of a mother's brave fight against a vicious disease.
- Author BiographyBernie Nolan was the lead singer in the band The Nolans alongside her sisters. She has appeared in Brookside and The Bill, and was also a contestant on From Pop Star to Opera Star. She lives in Surrey with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Bernie Nolan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content Note2 x 8pg colour insets
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside/Ireland ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.