CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a description of nuclear medicine imaging physics and methodology. This book provides knowledge of relevant physical aspects behind modern nuclear imaging techniques, from radioisotope production to data acquisition and processing.
- Author BiographyJoao Jose Pedroso de Lima is a professor emeritus of biophysics at the University of Coimbra in Portugal, where he was president of the executive board of the Institute of Biomedical Research in Light and Image (IBILI). Dr. Lima has published numerous papers and has received over twenty scientific awards, including an honorary degree by the University of Aveiro. His main research interests include nuclear medicine physics, biomedical systems, and biophysics of respiration.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSeries in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Note221 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJoao Jose de Lima
- Series Edited byJohn G. Webster
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.