All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the reasoning and deterrence consequences of regional power nuclear strategies, this book demonstrates that these strategies matter greatly to international stability and it provides new insights into conflict dynamics across important areas of the world such as the Middle East, East Asia, and South Asia.
- Author BiographyVipin Narang is assistant professor of political science and member of the Security Studies Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- PrizesWinner of International Studies Association International Security Studies Section Best Book Award 2015.
- Author(s)Vipin Narang
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in International History and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus. 10 tables. 4 maps.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.