All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- Author(s)Camille Minichino,Richard A. Heckman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIFI Data Base Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight304 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. The Problem of Nuclear Waste Management.- 2. Guide to the Abstracts.- 3. Abstracts.- A. Waste Form and Inventories.- B. Transportation of Waste.- C. Site Selection and Repository Design.- D. Societal, Political, and Economic Issues of Waste Management.- E. Bibliographies.- F. Journals and Progress Reports.- Key Word Index.- Title Index.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.